11.6″ IPS Samsung Chromebook 2 Xe500c12 WXGA HD SubstituteXE500C12-K01US Side CONNECTORSLaptop Screen Replacement
This will replace and fix your current damaged / defective / or missing LCD screen.
This will fix laptop screens that may have any of the following issues and/or other LCD screen issues that are causing your laptop lcd screen not to function properly:
- Broken or cracked / shattered glass / plastic on the front of your screen.
- Dead pixels.
- White spots or white pixels.
- Colored pixels. Pixels that are colored randomly and do not match your current screen.
- A washed out or faded laptop screen lacking color or sharpness / vibrance.
- Vertical lines or colored vertical line of any color or number and or width of lines appearing.
- Horizontal lines or colored horizontal line of any color or number and or width of lines displaying.
- No light or a dark / dim / black screen that may be able to see video when looking very closely or pointing a different light on the screen. This indicates a bad backlight which is part of any laptop lcd screen. It is inside the laptop screen and can become defective or damaged which will not allow you to properly view the video content on your laptop.
- Any type of color that dominates your screen representing your screen as possibly or mostly green, red, blue, white, purple, yellow, orange, grey, or black.
- Flickering screen or your screen / video randomly shows any image and changes rapidly or infrequently without your control or any changes in settings.
This LCD/LED screen is a genuine OEM replacement screen that is guaranteed to be fully compatible with the LCD part number or laptop model specified in the title and shown above. Laptop / Notebook manufacturers use different types of screens when assembling a single model of laptop. As a result, more than one type of screen is sometimes used in the same laptop model. You will receive a screen manufactured by one of the major OEM display makers below to match your exact laptop screen. Manufacturers such as LG, Samsung, AUO, Toshiba, Chimei, Sharp, Chunghwa an more are most commonly the actual branded manufacturer of your LCD screen itself. These manufacturers supply LCD panels for the top laptop brands including Dell Apple HP Compaq Sony Samsung Asus Acer Gateway MSI Chromebook Panasonic Chimei AUO LG Philips Innolux and more!
This LCD screen is straight from the factory and is sealed in an anti-static protective sleeve and is compliant with ISO 13406-2 standards.
Laptop screens are securely attached to the laptop’s internal metal brackets on the Right and Left side. In some laptops you may find there are additional metal mounting tabs on top and bottom. However these mounting tabs are NOT require to attach to your screen. Depending on the model, the screen may or may not have any top and bottom mounting tabs; however it will still install 100% securely.